Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Day of Silence

I found out a friend of mine past away last night at the age of 28.  So today is a little somber and everyone who knew this young man is reflecting on the great things he has accomplished in his life. He was such a blessing to get to know and have as a friend he brought joy and laughter wherever he went.  He will be missed and now in Heaven there wont be sad tears but joyful tears for I know he is bringing an umbundance of joy and laughter there that has probably never been expierenced to date.  And today he was able to hear the praise and worship this morning as he walked upon the streets of gold.  R.I.P Derek "DJ" Wampler!  You will be missed.





**He was deaf hence the "I LOVE YOU" in sign towards Heaven.**

2 comments:

  1. oooohhhhhh I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. My mother left us last week. Sad times for us, but not for them.
    I bet they are laughing together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. It definitely is sad times for us, but I am also glad they don't have to suffer what we suffer here on earth and they probably are having a great time together!

    ReplyDelete