Sunday, July 28, 2013

More Stash, Progress, And A New Start

I just couldn't wait to start on one of the Father's of Freedom series and I needed fabric and some floss for all of the projects.  I also decided to complete the series by purchasing the 2nd in the series (I had 1 and 3 already).  I changed the fabric to 32ct Lambswool Belfast Linen and I thought about changing the colour of the red but decided to keep it.  I will also be adding beads to all of the projects in some way.  I will also be showing an update of Liberty (Lady of the Flag).  It looks like I haven't done a lot but I have.... lol.  I started The Great Emancipator, which is number 3 in the series.






2 comments:

  1. I am working on the Lady and the Flag as well. Keep your progress pics handy as I sometimes need to look at them to see what I have accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yay!! I will definitely do that. I know sometimes I have to look at other stitchers progress to see my own. Ha.

      Delete