Sunday, June 3, 2012

May Wrap-Up

This past month was really... Interesting...  I reconnected with a friend which he became my boyfriend and I am very excited and happy for that.  I partook in my first ATC exchange and come to realize I take forever in designing a piece and am very elaborate with how I want things to look... which I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.... IDK and IDC haha LOL OMG ASKDJITEOWHNG... ookay back to reality and my goals.  I didn't stitch on any of my projects but I did stitch this month and I am just waiting for my card to reach it recipient before I show all of you guys.

Goals for May:

1.  Do at least some stitching on anything!!!  I did for an ATC exchange YEEESSS!!!
2.  Now that I have my wine do a review this weekend!  I did a review before the month was over...
3.  Leave comments on other blogs!  I tried but I think I was messing up because they never appeared....

Goals for June:

1.  Stitch on my Mermaids.
2.  Start a new project for a going away gift.
3.  Do another wine review sometime this month.
4.  Try to get a grip on my rotation schedule and stick to it haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment