I have been in a slump for quite some time now with my stitching. I have been looking for a job so sometimes it may seem like I've been neglectent, but I have not. But lets just get to it.
Goals for June:
1. Stitch on my Mermaids. Haha nope. When Mr. Frog came for a visit I stopped.
2. Start a new project for a going away gift. I found one but... I don't have it.
3. Do another wine review sometime this month. Ehh.....
4. Try to get a grip on my rotation schedule and stick to it haha. Did not happen and will not be apart of my goal list.
Unexpected this month: Started a small project that is going to my Nieces.
Goals for July:
1. Stitch on my Mermaids.
2. Finish up my new start for my nieces.
3. Work on my UFO's.
4. Do a Wine review. (I feel as though this should never be on my goal list lol.).