Thursday, July 19, 2012

A LONG over due update

I have been working on my niece's piece called "Let it Bee..." and I have been taking update pictures but I keep forgetting to blog about it!  I am sorry you guys.  There is no no no NO excuse for this what. so. ever.  So without further ado... I have lots... well a few pictures for you guys of where I am at.





 I am backstitching on this piece and I have a frame in mind that I think would be great for this!!  I only have been working on this for a little bit everyday because my boyfriend just recently moved to Portland and we were spending a lot of time together so I didn't want to let this get in the way of "our time".  I have also been working on the grass growing in the backyard and with living in Arizona...it's almost near impossible but there has been grass growing, and I have been doing my niece's hair just about everyday with all different ways of braiding or at least doing the same braid in just different styles.... lol.

Hope ya'll enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Let it Bee is coming along really nicely! Well done, it looks lovely ☺

    ReplyDelete